Serpent River is a project where we were able to showcase our skills on a complete mechanical refurbishment of two horizontal turbine units. We started with dismantling and inspecting the major components, and went on to making drawings for the existing parts. During our shop inspection, we identified deficiencies and refurnished existing parts as well as supplied new, custom machined components. The supply of new components extended from every fastener all the way to new turbine shafts. Having a staff of 40 full-time tradesmen allowed us to meet the customers needs. The assembly of the units went well and the customer was back operating within the allocated outage.